Welcome to Warrant! 👋
Our APIs, developer tools and other infrastructure help product, engineering and ops teams implement and maintain robust authorization and access control in their software products.
This docs site should have everything you need to get started. If you have other questions, drop by our Slack.
Create an Account
- First, create an account for your organization.
- Once logged in, you can view your API keys and invite your teammates.
- The dashboard lets you view and manage your entire authorization model.
Making API Requests
Everything in Warrant is accessible and editable via API. Requests can be made using any of our SDKs or directly to
api.warrant.dev with a valid API key.
See our API Reference for more details about supported operations. You can get started with our Postman collection or any of our SDKs:
Now that you have an account and API access, you need to set up your application's authorization model. This roughly consists of the following steps:
- Create object types that represent your authorization/access control model
- Create warrants
- Add access checks in your application